A month before the wedding took place, an accident happened. A boy was trapped inside a burning house. Thomas hurried, went inside and rescued him. Outside of the burning house Leonora saw Thomas laid down the unharmed boy on the ground. Leonora saw Thomas had burns all over his body. She cried looking at the man she loved, but then right before her eyes, all the burns on Thomas body slowly disappeared. Thomas completely healed. He then approached Rebecca and held her. "What are you, how did you heal just like that?" she asked him. "I'm an alien Rebecca," Thomas told her. "I came from another planet."But you told me...." Rebecca just said. "Yeah I told you I jumped off from my airplane when you saw me landed on a parachute near you, but the truth was I jumped off my burning spacecraft...." he told her. "Do you still love me Rebecca?" "Yes, still love you, I mean I love you Thomas. I will always love you," she replied hugging him. A month later they were married. They had a good happy married life. Thomas loved her with all his heart and made her happy. He made her the happiest while he was still alive. Her tears fell down her cheeks remembering her husband. She then glanced at the room where their only daughter Rebecca was. She stood up and went to her. Rebecca their 25 year daughter was dying in her room in their big house. Her father, Thomas, had died a long time ago at that time. She told her mother that she was hoping to see her father after her death when she goes to heaven. But then her mother, Leonora, told her that she indeed would see her father but not in heaven, she would see him in his home planet called Lira revealing revealing to her that her father was an alien. Leonora told Rebecca that they were the kind of aliens that had definite number of years to live and die. Men live longer, 60 years and girls 25 years. They never died whatever happened to them. Even when Thomas had cancer he never died he survived it. Rebecca also had cancer but she too, just like her father, healed on her own and survived it. They always survived like cats, only they had unlimited life until they reach their scheduled death.               Rebecca remembered that she was trapped in a building during a fire and burned she healed on her own. When she told her mother about it, her mother about it she replied, "I was praying to God, for you and for our family." Rebecca also remembered that when she fall down from a tall tower from the rooftop to the ground she immediately got up and was only slightly hurt and when she told her mother about it, she replied, "I was in church, I prayed and gave a big donation to the priests and nuns."....... "Your father and I decided to hide the truth from you, that you are my son to an alien man," her mother told her. "We wanted you to feel normal, and not any different from other kids, your age.... "So that's why ...." Rebecca softly said looking at her mother slightly understanding her mother's replies to her. "I always pray hard every day, so I could give you an answer, a ready answer and truthful, without me telling you what you really are. I hoped you would think it was all a miracle," smiling slightly at her, her mother answered. "I did," Rebecca uttered, smiling slightly at her, though she was really feeling weak.............When they die they go back to their home planet. Leonora told her daughter Rebecca that when they die a second time in their home planet that was the time the they go to heaven. Rebecca died and Leonora accepted it, quietly................When Leonora was already 50 years old, she died. She was a good and kind woman. When Leonora was in heaven she saw her daughter and husband for at that time they had already died back in their home planet the way humans also die, normally. Up in heaven Leonora, Rebecca, and Thomas embraced each other and lived happily, and blissfully, eternally.

                                               The End