Google a Little Story About Time

                                                                             Back to Homepage                           




       Leonora was in her living room. She glanced at the big picture of her husband on the wall and recollected. "I want you to be my girlfriend," Thomas said. Leonora, an American woman, stared at



the handsome man for a moment and smiled slightly and said, "You haven't even courted me, I can't be your girlfriend." Thomas looked at her for a moment and smiled slightly. "All right, I'm going to court you, but you have to teach me how," he said. "Huh," the beautiful Leonora just said looking at him. "Yeah, you have to teach me how, so I'd be sure I'll get your approval," he said and held her her closer right away, smiling at her even more. Thomas got the lovely woman's approval and they were engaged.